Thursday, January 6, 2011

Inside Barbie's House!

Barbie[Barbara Roberts] let us sneak a peek inside her house on January 6,2011. We interviewed the fabulous fashionista inside her home after re-vamping it after the New Year! "It was a new year, so a new me! I needed change so badly, and this was the perfect way to do it!" The diva changed everything you could possibly change when it comes to re-modeling. "I changed the wallpaper, and I had furniture custom made! I love to be like NOBODY else."Not only did she re-model her house, but she also re-modeled her closet! "I bought a ton of new clothes and handbags, and painted my shelves pink.They were purple before, but I just wasn't feeling it." There is no stopping Barbie! "Every room has its own theme. It's like every time you walk into a new room, you feel like you are in a new place!












-Michelle Marks
Barbie Blog reporter

2 comments:

  1. can you put some design for kids room but not full of pink color some can be pink but not the whole room please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Barbie's really overdone the pink since the 80s. Mix it up a bit! I like the retro orange and green.

    ReplyDelete